Music to My Ears
Disclaimer: Some links in this post may contain affiliate links. I ONLY suggest items I use and love, and I’m buying them out of my own pocket, too. 🙂
I hope you’ve had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend for some “me” time. I know weekends, when daddy is home, are my best chance to get in a long run (or walk, or bike ride, or secret trip to Starbucks).
A good playlist is an integral part of my workouts. I’ll even play my own music in the background when I’m doing a workout DVD, to keep me motivated and drown out the corny jokes of the on-screen trainer (Sorry, Tony Horton).
When I’m out of the house, though, I need headphones that stay put, can deal with my sweaty self, and don’t result in me being strangled by cords.
Enter: Jay Bird Freedom Sprint ear buds
These guys are amazing. I really struggle to find a good pair of headphones. I love these of so many reasons:
- super small and lightweight
- no cord to run down my shirt to my device
- volume control right on the ear
- adjustable earpieces including over-ear hooks for those of us with funny shaped ears
- great sound quality
- bluetooth connection to your iPod or any bluetooth enabled phone
- will route calls straight to your ear buds, with a built in speaker and microphone (sorry if I’ve even answered call from you while running 🙂 )
- Lifetime Gurantee against damage from sweat
- Easy to charge with included USB cord (or any Motorola phone cord)
I paid $100 for mine, but I just found out Amazon has them right now for $59. I was going to recommend them at full price, cause they’re worth it, but they’re so much more worth it now that they’re $40 off. If you’re looking for a new set of headphones for exercise, these are ah-mazing. Pick yourself up a pair.