Top 5 Rewards for Exercising
I was thinking this week about a new exercise program I’ve started, and of course, my mind with to the end date (October 4th, but who’s counting?) and what I could use as a reward for completing the program.
- Put $1 in a workout jar every time you exercise. Use it to buy a cute new outfit for your cute new body.
- Create a monthly calendar. Mark a red X every day you workout. Once you put 20 (or 25) red X’s on the calendar, treat yo’ self to a mani/pedi.
- Sign up for Gym-Pact where you get paid for working out and eating right, and PAY if you don’t meet your goals.
- Download the Charity Miles app and earn money for your favorite charity as you exercise. Bikers earn up to 10¢ per mile; walkers and runners earn up to 25¢ per mile, all courtesy of corporate sponsors.
- Set a result goal where you buy the purse (or shoes, or iPhone, or Apple Watch, or dream vacation) when you’ve lost the last 10 (or 100) pounds, or completed your first 5k, or fit into your pre-pregnancy jeans.